- PDXKBC macropad
- Local Vendors
- General keyboard information
- Keyboard assembly
- Making keycaps
- Making cables
- Ready made straight, coiled and TRRS cables by our member KKona.co.
- Rain Keebs
- 40% keyboards (especially splits) designed by our member rain.
- Keyboards and accessories made in the PNW by our member JRucker.
- Senseless Clay
- A nice 60% PCB and more, designed by our member Hadi.
- Stupid Bullets Tech
- Authorized Gazzew Dealer, Krytox and Tribosys Lube, + Gateron, Tecsee, etc., + Artisans, + Keyboard accessories.
- Vala Supply
- Keycaps, keyboards, deskmats, and more, by our member Vala.
- Voxel Mods
- Bespoke MDPC-X USB Cable service and DIY Supply shop by our member VoxelMods.
- Inked Gaming
- Custom deskmats and other soft goods.
- Love My Switches
- Encoder knobs and more (not keyboard specific).
General keyboard information
These are some of the components needed to make USB cables. Aliexpress product pages change frequently. If the link is broken, search for a similar product using the name of the part.
- USB type-C plug
- USB type-A plug
- Micro-USB plug
- UL2464 28 AWG 5 core cable for USB
- TechFlex sleeving
- MDPC-X sleeving
Make sure to buy coreless paracord. If you buy normal paracord, you'll have to remove the core yourself.