- 40% and smaller group buys and commissions by our member Glow.
- Ready made straight, coiled and TRRS cables by our member KKona.co.
- Rain Keebs
- 40% keyboards (especially splits) designed by our member rain.
- Keyboards and accessories made in the PNW by our member JRucker.
- Senseless Clay
- A nice 60% PCB and more, designed by our member Hadi.
- Stupid Bullets Tech
- Authorized Gazzew Dealer, Krytox and Tribosys Lube, + Gateron, Tecsee, etc., + Artisans, + Keyboard accessories.
- Vala Supply
- Keycaps, keyboards, deskmats, and more, by our member Vala.
- Voxel Mods
- Bespoke MDPC-X USB Cable service and DIY Supply shop by our member VoxelMods.
- Inked Gaming
- Custom deskmats and other soft goods.
- Love My Switches
- Encoder knobs and more (not keyboard specific).
General keyboard information
- Keycap profile comparison
- Material elasticity comparison
- Split keyboards comparison
- 1800 layout keyboards comparison
- Switch recommendations
- Mechmap - A community resource
- Starter guide to buying parts
These are some of the components needed to make USB cables. Aliexpress product pages change frequently. If the link is broken, search for a similar product using the name of the part.
- USB type-C plug
- USB type-A plug
- Micro-USB plug
- UL2464 28 AWG 5 core cable for USB
- TechFlex sleeving
- MDPC-X sleeving
Make sure to buy coreless paracord. If you buy normal paracord, you'll have to remove the core yourself.